diumenge, 13 de març del 2011

Entrevista

Publicat per Marina Iglesias~ a 23:07



Our interwevee is Celia Núñez. This girl is sixteen and is from Alicante. She promotes her songs on the Net and she has a lot of fans from different places of Spain.

Interviewer: How did you initiate yourself in music?
Celia: It happened by chance, when I was 7. I had a friend who played the guitar. She encouraged me to go for guitar lessons. Then, I realised music was truly important for me, I could not live without it.

I: Do you play other instruments apart from guitar?
C: Yes, I also play the piano.

I: Which are your musical influences?
C: If I had to mention a specific singer or band, it would be La Oreja de Van Gogh.

I: What are your songs about?
C: They are mostly about love and disappointed in love. I like expressing my feelings and emotions through music. For me, my music is really an expression of who I am, where I have been and a real honest look at my own life.

I: Do you prefer composing your owns songs to covering songs written by others artists?
C: I like doing both.

I: What live performance experience have you had?
C: I performed at school some time ago. I was so embarrassed to sing in public. This year, I am performing again at some pubs.

I: How did you get involved in posting your songs on the Net?
C: I wanted to show my feelings to a boy. We had broken up not too long ago and I wanted him to know how I felt, so I composed a song and uploaded it to Youtube. People liked my voice and I started recording and uploading more covers.

I: Are you open to the idea of collaborating with other singers?
C: Yes, I am. In fact, I have already collaborated with a rapper. It was an interesting experience.

I: Is there anyone in your family who shares your hobby?
C: Yes, a distant cousin. She studied music in conservatory.

I: Does your family support your hobby? What do they think?
C: They agree with it, specially my father. He loves music.

I: Would you like to belong to a band?
C: No, I prefer taking my own decisions and doing things on my own way.

I: What is your opinion about TV musical quiz shows such as Operación Triunfo and The X Factor?
C: They are a swindle. I think judges cannot choose who will succeed or who won't become famous. It makes no sense. People are the real judges.

I: Do you think you may become a successful singer in the future?
C: To be honest, I do not think so. I would be delighted with it. However, it is truly difficult to succeed .

I: Finally, where can our readers listen to you songs?
C: Well, in my public Youtube channel whose name is celcelcelia1 and in my website, www.celianuñez.com

0 comentaris on "Entrevista"

 

カムパネルラ ★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez